Have you ever
• been intimidated by the tango scene?
• felt frustrated by your lack of progress?
• been worried you will embarrass/humiliate yourself?
• not sure how to lead?
• not sure how to be led?
• always fancied tango but didnt quite know where to start?
These are stories we hear over and over again, and decided to do something about it. We’ve experienced the same thing. This is why we invite you to join us on this revolutionary journey of making tango accessible to everyone.
Our mission is to
• Get 200 new people dancing tango this year
• To have tango enrich their lives, encourage them to live in the
moment and express themselves.
This will be the (velvet)revolution.
Are you a tango teacher, an organiser of milongas or trips, or just otherwise a tango aficionado?
Do you want to be at the forefront of the new revolution?
All you need to do is pledge yourself to the cause, and you can use the logo on your website to show people you are for the revolution.
Viva La Revolucion!